Wednesday 29 June 2011

Team Severus: Here be spoilers for HP6 & 7

Amongst other things, the girlfriend is a Harry Potter nut. Couple this with an inexplicable love of Alan Rickman and the films are quite good for her.

As a proper grown up I have managed to read only the first book, which I only did so when I draw comparisons between other grown up fiction and it, I knew what I was talking about.

Imagine her upset in book 6 when Snape turns out to be a nasty bugger and kills that Gandalf impersonator at the top of the tower. This was not befitting behaviour for 'Our Alan'.

Oh she was not pleased.

But then came The Deathly Hallows and all is redeemed when we find out why he does it and everything is good again. Happiness reigns and faith in Snape is restored.

This 'I always knew he was good' philosophy gave me the idea for Team Severus.

I also found time to play around with a couple of shading effects on this one which I am particularly happy with!

Cheers
Blackpig

No comments:

Post a Comment